Maggi-doodling

Welcome to my doodlings!
Please enjoy a peek at my creations and journaling, and then,
may this inspire you to doodle and create your own special page!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Favorite Spring Flower

Just doodling with a pencil as I enjoy the signs of Spring around my own little palace. These flowers grace the edge of our driveway in an array of royal colors reminding me of my Creator's care. My scrapbooks are filled with drawings of my Iris decor in little "rock" gardens since my pre-teen years. I really love the varieties and grace of the IRIS.

1 comment:

  1. Well, you just drew one of my favorites too. I use to have purple iris's at our other house, but here I have YELLOW and today was given WHITE iris to plant too. I can't wait till they MULTIPLY! You need to WATERCOLOR your drawings..... These are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete