Maggi-doodling

Welcome to my doodlings!
Please enjoy a peek at my creations and journaling, and then,
may this inspire you to doodle and create your own special page!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

With Much Love


Showering much love on a bridal niece caused me to display my hope for her marriage on this card. I followed the color scheme in her upcoming wedding to represent the extremes of personality and show their marriage could be built on a solid force, giving it a good foundation. Nothing describes marriage better than the stark contrast of black and white being brought into unity by the accenting force of red.
In marriage, neither personalities actually change, yet they dance together because they build one life moving with a flexible love which desires each step to support the partnership. My ribbons represent the necessary times of transparency or compromise needed to keep the knot securely tied. Finally, it takes many baskets of love and the conscious distribution of heart to cause unity to grow and flourish to completion. Through marriage, two vastly different scripts are brought to the same page to compose a new story built on the gift of love.

1 comment:

  1. Your card was beautiful. I love seeing how much time you put into it. I also love seeing how much thought you put into it. You are absolutely right about the colors definiting the contrast and unity of a marriage. Thank you so much for caring so much! I love you!

    ReplyDelete