Maggi-doodling

Welcome to my doodlings!
Please enjoy a peek at my creations and journaling, and then,
may this inspire you to doodle and create your own special page!

Saturday, July 3, 2010

You picked me



Many times we must wait for His timing to give us the gifts we so desire. This is true of a friendship blossoming in my life this year. I knew this lady for several years; our paths crossing occasionally in common interests, but this year, we've found our commonality has developed into a mutual friendship. I praise God for the encouragement Jan has brought to my life "at such a time as this", and hope that in some small way, I am thanking her and the Lord with this little card.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debi!
    Your card is a ray of sunshine. so beautifully bright and happy. I am sure your special friend will love it and treasure it.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete