Maggi-doodling

Welcome to my doodlings!
Please enjoy a peek at my creations and journaling, and then,
may this inspire you to doodle and create your own special page!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary 2


Another attempt with Copic coloring and enhancements on an anniversary card. The wall behind the couple brought in the blue of his suit, but I wanted the greeting to pop off the page, so I used the yellow and green to set it off from everything else on the card. The floral arrangement brought in the dainty hews of silks.


I made this card for my Marine brother and his wonderful wife of 30 years! The gift behind the card is in honor of his Marine service. More images of this project can be seen on my textile blog:
www.debi-peacebypiece.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment