Maggi-doodling

Welcome to my doodlings!
Please enjoy a peek at my creations and journaling, and then,
may this inspire you to doodle and create your own special page!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary



My sweet sister and hubby recently celebrated 31 years of marriage, giving me a another opportunity to create a "maggie" card.
This wedding couple is from Magnolia-licious Store and colored,or rather I should say, "I experimented with Copic sketch markers as I tried to decipher tones of whites and blacks used in wedding attire, yet keep the design archival soft and subtle. I learned that I like the softer shades of colors, almost a hint of color, rather that a solid burst.
Then I found storage containers full of enhancements of days long past on the shelves of my garage. I enjoyed putting it all together in browns and dusty rose.
Placing the words of a Bible verse inside gave me inspiration to say perfectly what I believe about their togetherness. I hope it made her smile and encouraged her to know that observing their marriage is a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment